Recipe - Dilly Potato Salad
Courtesy of Garden Delights
Ingredients for Salad
- 2 Cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1 medium onion chopped fine or 1 bunch green onions
- Garden Delights Dilly Dip/Dressing Blend
- Any or all of these fresh vegetables:
- Radishes, cubed cucumbers, sliced celery, cubed summer squash, cold steamed peas, cold steamed green beans, or sliced baby carrots
Ingredients for Dressing
- 3/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 3 tsp Dill Dip/Dressing Blend
- 3 Tbsp, balsamic vinegar
Directions for Dressing
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dill Dip/Dressing Blend and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix well until creamy.
Directions for Salad
- Combine potatoes, onions and chosen vegetables – mix lightly.
- Cover with dressing and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Prep and Cook Time: 45 – 60 minutes